Friday, March 11, 2011

Interview Questions

Hey Think Tank Girls!

I'm just posting the interview questions I used for our interview assignment. I had a lot of notes from our class meeting and edited the questions down for 7th graders. Here's what I came up with:

1. How many times did you raise your hand in today?

2. What period do you like to share in class?

3. Do you share more in one subject or the same in all subjects?

4. Do you like when a teacher calls on you in class?

5. Do you share more in a certain teacher’s class? Why or why not?

Please let me know what you think and whether I should change them! I interviewed one student, but will interview a second if we need to alter the questions!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle!
    Thanks for posting these. I haven't interviewed any of my students yet, but I will on Monday. I'm curious to see what they say. I was also thinking of asking my literacy coach to conduct to the interview so that my students don't feel pressure to answer in a certain way. I'm not sure if that's necessary though. Thoughts anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that having your literacy coach interview the kids might be best. I've interviewed two students so far (waiting for approval on a third) and they definitely have asked me what the survey is for after I ask the first few questions. (My impression was they were asking because I'm asking about teachers/classes and I'm a teacher of a class they take), you know?

    ReplyDelete